“ Exams are not to test the quantity of knowledge but the quality of knowledge acquired”.
We do never estimate the Child by the marks, but only by the quality of knowledge he/she gained.
- We have monthly test
- Formative and summative assessments from KG onward (Tri sem – Pattern)
- Tri Semester – ECA assessments are also included.
- To check the multiple talents assessment are also on the drawing skills. Abacus, comp-practical, handwriting skill, coloring and painting skill also.
- To check the G.K. of the Child we are conducting the MCQ – Quiz competitions from III – XI monthly.
III – V – Kids Quiz master.
V – VIII – Sparkling Quiz master.
IX – XI – Genius Quiz master.
- Also the slip test for every month on 2nd Friday and 3rd Friday are being conducted. 2nd Friday the tests are based on book back exercise and 3rd Friday based on the additional topic Covered on every month.
- For classes VIII, IX & XI every day morning test are being conducted for a minimum of 25 marks subject wise.
- Our students have participated in competitive exams to prove their ability.
- Participation in NTSE – every year X student will be participating. Aakash talent search exam also for X student – aiming to prepare for IIT coaching.
- Stud world – Competitive exam and two students got selection for merit Scholarship. Interschool completions – for “Vivekananda Jayanthi” celebration were conducted.
- Continuous assessment for KG through BH learning series / worksheets are going on
- Memory poem test and Essay writing test are being conducted in Tamil, English and Hindi languages.
- Talent search exams are being conducted only from the additional topics covered from throughout the year.